VIDA provides hope and services to Topeka’s Latino Community. Like earlier generations of ethnic groups, Latino immigrants settle in our community in search of better opportunities. VIDA responds to their needs in ways that strengthen community, facilitate integration, and develop enduring relationships!
Our goals are to:
- Facilitate integration into Topeka community through support services and personal relationships
- Conduct adult English Language and other classes to improve employment opportunities and facilitate integration
- Offer citizenship classes and nutrition classes to enhance the well-being of families
- Address family and individual needs through Spanish language and spiritual care
- Provide a welcoming presence that builds community and promotes cultural understanding.
Become a Volunteer
The VIDA ministry seeks to be sensitive and responsive to the issues of our Latino neighbors. With guidance from the Holy Spirit we will proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ in this ministry.
Are you called to help the migrant, the stranger in our land? We need English conversation partners, teachers, class assistants, tutors, garden and nursery helpers. Spanish can help but it is not required.
- Over 1000 participants since 2006
- 30 weeks of instruction
- 90 minute classes three evenings and two mornings a week, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Beginners, Intermediate, and Conversational groups. The latter with English speakers.
ESL & Citizenship classes
Get in Touch
Email us at:
Find us at:
(Located within Second Presbyterian Church)
210 NW Menninger Rd,
Topeka, KS 66617
Send Us a Message
Copyright VIDA Ministry, Topeka, KS – All rights reserved